Arizona is known for it’s extreme weather conditions. 100+ degrees in the summer and as low as 30 degrees in the winter, our weather degrades conditions of your home in many ways. Whether it’s damage from a broken pipe, leak, or a monsoon storm, you can always count on us to restore your home or business back to normal. Patterson Restoration covers all the cities in the Phoenix Area.
Demolition can seem like a scary term. We try to make it simple, we take out the bad stuff, and replace it with the good stuff. Wet drywall is the perfect recipe for mold growth, so protect yourself, and your home. Clean, quick, and professional demolition is our mission. Call us today (480) 349-0918
The water extraction step removes the majority of the water from your home or property. By performing a thorough water extraction, Patterson Restoration, LLC helps reduce the drying time and helps to prevent mold and secondary water damage. We cover all of the Phoenix, AZ Areas
Water Damage in Your Home?
Has your home or commercial property been damaged by a flood, burst pipe, or any other type of water-related disaster? You can count on the experienced team here at Patterson Restoration, LLC. to show up quickly, inspect and assess the damage, and get to work on our restoration. We even offer 24/7 restoration services and can arrive on the weekend, in the middle of the night, or any other time outside of typical business hours. When we inspect your property, we may find that the water did serious damage to the structure. If this is the case, we will need to take a number of steps to dry out and restore the affected surfaces properly. We have the right equipment such as air movers, dehumidifiers and air scrubbers to help make sure you are taken care of. When it comes to demolition our team at Patterson Restoration, LLC is properly trained to remove anything and everything when demolition is needed. Please put your trust in us with your home and we promise to take great care of your home in the most professional way. After your property has been flooded, the first step that you must take is to extract the water immediately. This is very important because the longer water sits, the more susceptible your property will be to damage or mold growth. Once your home or commercial property has been damaged by water, it is important to hire a professional restoration team to prevent the growth of mold. We can provide helpful tips and advice for your safety. Both sewage and flood waters can lead to contamination, which is hazardous. Rely on our friendly and professional team to properly treat the damage. We offer tips and advice to keep you and your family safe.
Water Damage Service Areas In Maricopa County.
Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale, Glendale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Surprise, Carefree, Fountain Hills, Goodyear, Avondale, Buckeye, Litchfield Park, Tolleson, Anthem, Wickenburg, El Mirage, Laveen, Youngtown, Gila Bend, Guadalupe, Wittmann, Tonopah, Morrison Ranch, Aguila, Fort McDowell, Arlington, Circle City, Alhambra, Central City, Komatke, Theba, Winterburg, Gila Crossing, and Maricopa
If you’re dealing with indoor or outdoor flooding in call Patterson Restoration, LLC for immediate water extraction services. We have the equipment, the tools and the expertise to get unwanted water out of your site safely and effectively and fully restore any damaged property. With years of experience in the field of water damage restoration, we guarantee the complete removal of water from your premises to prevent further damage and the emergence of health risks. We will return your place to superior condition!
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
Every situation is different when it comes to the water restoration process; however, there are a few basic guidelines we follow based on the IICRC national standards of water restoration.
· Step 1 – Emergency contact
· Step 2 – Damage evaluation and assessment
· Step 3 – Water removal and extraction from affected areas
· Step 4 – Assistance in filing insurance claims and paperwork
· Step 5 – Drying and dehumidification
· Step 6 – Sanitizing and cleaning of all areas
· Step 7 – Reconstruction of your property
· Step 8 – Direct billing to all insurance companies
WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCY TIPS
· Remove excess water by mopping and blotting areas where water is visible.
· Remove wet upholstery and cushions and place in a fashion most suitable to airing out of materials.
· Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between all wet furniture and carpeting to stop the staining of your carpet.
· Turn air conditioners on or open all doors and windows depending on the time of year for maximum drying efficiency.
· Wipe water from all wood furniture as quickly as possible.
· Remove any and all valuable, or sentimental objects from the affected area as quickly as possible.
· DO NOT use your vacuum to clean up excess water.
· DO NOT turn on any ceiling fixtures in areas where ceilings are affected and absolutely keep out of rooms with wet or sagging ceilings.
· DO NOT leave wet fabrics or any valuable items in place.
COMMON CAUSES OF WATER DAMAGE
· Leaking appliances, water heaters, air conditioners, and plumbing
· Overflowing sinks, bathtubs, and toilets
· Sewage back-ups
· Flooded basements and sump pump failure
· Heavy rain flooding from storms
· Roof leaking from heavy rain